Friday 15 April 2011

Hair products: ApHOGEE Balancing Moisturizer

ApHOGEE Balancing Moisturizer


I bought this yesterday from an hair shop in Seven Sisters for £4.99. I saw a video on YouTube by Rustic Beauty were she states that she has used this and that it made her hair soft, so I decided to try it out. I used it last night when preparing my hair for bed and it did make it feel soft, though it also smelt a little. The only thing that does concern me with this are the ingredients listed on the product, however, I will continue to use it and see what it does to my hair. 

Ingredients (there are a lot of them)

Water, Glyceryl, Stearate, Cytyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Sterate, Glyerine, Steoralkonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Squalene, Acetamide MEA, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Allantoin, Collage Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Cyclomethicone, PEG-150, Sterate, Polysorbate-60, Steareth-20, Proline, Alamine, Tryptaphan, Sage Extract, Chamomile Extract, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

At some point I'll post the effects that some of these ingredients have on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...