Friday 15 April 2011

Hair Products: Africa's Best Ultimatre Herbal Oil

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil


I've used products from this brand before and they worked well. This one may replace my oil mix as it has a good mix of oils and smells nice. I got this from an hair shop on Seven Sisters Road, but I can't remember how much for, I think it was between £1-£2. I'll probably transfer this to a spray bottle and put the remainder of my oil mix in an applicator bottle to use on my scalp.

Ingredients:

Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil and Calendula Extract and Yellow Extract and Cucumber Extract and Carrageen Extract, Ginseng Extract and Sage Extract and Confrey Extract and Aloe Extract, Fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...